2016/07/02

New hair is out at Kimono market

Hello everyone, it has been two years since the last entry!

Rosy mood is participating Milky House Kimono-ichi (kimono market), with this new hair, Kamiyo. This style imitates the style of Oiran, Japanese courtesan, so it's not a for-every-occasions stuff I think.

Milky House Kimono-ichi


Starts two weeks later and linked to the market, a quest and prize style game starts the 14th of July, 20:00 PDT. English instructions will be provided. The prizes from Rosy mood are these chairs.




*************************************************
Rosy mood main store


Actually, I hadn't logged in like a year and a half, mainly because of a health problem. I'm truly sorry for my long absence without any word.

Not only absent from SL, I hadn't been doing any work on blender, photoshop, etc., and still not in perfect condition.
Therefore, I'm not sure how much I can do, but I'm feeling happy to be able to make stuff again!